Well, a global pandemic
Not much changed from 2020. At times it felt like things were getting better, but as we all know that was short lived. Three vacinations received in 2021, how many will there be in 2022?
Some items that happened in what felt like a blur of a year, in no particular order -
- 👨💻 Started off the year by switching jobs after the move last year not working out as I expected
- 🚴 Bought a new road bike and enjoyed the early spring sun, even got Pamela out on the open roads a couple of times, even when there was no cake involved
- 🏖 Enjoyed a family holiday to Edinburgh that included my parents
- 🚘 Switched to an electric car, first a Vauxhall Corsa-e, then to an Volkswagen ID.3
- 🎉 Now a parent to a teenager
- 🏑 My son started playing field hockey for the men’s 2nd team
- 🏑 I started playing hockey again, after playing it when I was younger (20+ years ago). Been amazing being able to play alongside my son, and watch how fast he is progressing.
- 👩🎓 My wife finished her studies and started a new job with her qualifications
2022 - who knows what’s going to happen…